SIGN MAKING SUPPLIES
Here at R S Supply, we’re happy to say that our list of popular sign making supplies does not include wood. Although we respect its history as a natural signage source, its tendency to warp and rot when exposed to the elements gives it a low score in our book. We stock a wide variety of signage materials that last for years longer – and look sleek and sophisticated.
- Foam PVC – Signs are meant to convey a message, and the smooth, printable surface of foam PVC does it right. Laminate the print to achieve a high-gloss look, and place it inside or outside. In either location, foam PVC shines as a sign.
- High density urethane foam – We call this material “sign foam,” and it is a flexible product that withstands weather and is even wrapped around pillars for aesthetic effect.
- Polycarbonate – It’s our mainstay here at R S Supply, and we stock it in oversized sheets and offer several colors. Impact resistance is its large advantage.
- Acrylic – Depending on the job, this could be the right material for you. It won’t change colors or fade when exposed to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Innerpro (Chloroplast) – Thin and very flexible, this material is often used for election posters placed in lawns and “For Sale” signs.
- Nudo, Aluminum and more – For a complete list of R S Supply sign making supplies, call or fax us your inquiry. We’ll answer your questions quickly – and we’ll fill your order to your exact specifications.
Speak with an Expert on Sign Making Supplies Today: 1-800-782-4467.