OUTDOOR SIGN MATERIAL
R S Supply stocks so many outdoor sign material choices, it’s sometimes difficult to know which one to choose. Each presents its own unique advantages. Call or fax us if you have any questions about which sign material you should choose for your unique project needs.
- Foam PVC – We stock foam PVC from 1/8 inch to 1 inch thick, and this smooth, paintable surface resists warping and is lightweight. The strong composite material holds up well in both indoor and outdoor situations.
- High density urethane foam – Commonly called “sign foam,” we carry this product all the way up to 1.5 inches thick, and can sand-blast or route it for aesthetics. Its malleable nature makes it a great choice for large decorative pillars and other projects that demand flexibility.
- Acrylic – We carry so many colors and sizes of acrylic that it would take six pages to list them all. Customize your sign with one of our bright options, and feel secure that the sign won’t change color due to sunlight.
- Polycarbonate – An impact-resistant favorite, it’s available in oversize sheets and several colors, including white.
- Interpro (Chloroplast) – Election or “For Sale” sign manufacturer? -This is the product for you.
- Wood – The old-fashioned choice for signs, wood warps, rots and quickly deteriorates. When it comes to outdoor sign material choices, it lands soundly in last place. The only initial advantage wood holds is its cheap price, but even that reason quickly dulls. It must be replaced sooner than signs made from other materials.
Discuss your needs with an Outdoor Sign Material Expert Today: 1-800-782-4467.